Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Jamie and Paul's Country Wedding {San Marcos Wedding Photographer}


































This is a long photo post people! So grab some coffee or tea and get in a comfy spot for this one! Jamie and Paul are an amazing couple I met in Life Group through church. They have come a long way in their relationship and I had the pleasure to see them grow in their faith as well as a couple. I was so happy they trusted me to photograph their wedding day! I must say it was one of the best weddings I've been to. It was intimate, sincere, relaxed, and full of love. They were focused most of all on making the wedding about eachother...no fluff, no fuss. I LOVED that! Everything was so personal to this couple from making the arch and the decor themselves to having their good friend perform the service, it was a joyous day. After the wedding, we hiked back to Temecula for a fun BBQ dinner. The bride wore her gown and the traditional "I Heart Ribs!" bib! haha. Even in a crowded restaurant, the happy couple found time to dance to the little 2 man band followed by a round of applause by the guests eating and mingling around them. I am so blessed to be a small part of it. Best wishes to you both as you begin this amazing journey together. xoxo- Juneberry Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment