Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Class of 2010!!
















Well, the school year is coming to an end and high school seniors are high with anticipation for what their future holds. I remember that day when I realized my life was about to change and my destiny was up to me and me alone. Ahhh memories...anywho...on to the shoot!





One of my dearest clients at the salon asked if I would mind shooting her daughter's senior photos, of course I said yes (or why would we be here?) . :) So, today, I met with Alyssa and we got some great shots! She is gorgeous by the way!! We later met up with her boyfriend for some shots of the two of them and I gotta say...they are an adorable couple. They are really at ease with eachother and seem to have a great relationship. I was happy to capture all the fun moments we shared today. Thanks guys for a great day! Here is the highlight reel from the session...cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment