Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Inspiration Shoot
















This week, I decided to do an inspiration shoot. These are so fun for me because I get to try out all the new ideas I have in this brain of mine. For this shoot, I got to photograph Jodi and Matt. If you follow my hair styling posts, you may recognize Jodi from my latest shoot with Michael Franklin Photography. Jodi is a makeup artist and aspiring model. She recently auditioned for America's Next Top Model and I have high hopes for her...she is fab!! The makeup in this shoot was all done by Jodi and the hair by yours truly. I was honored to be able to cut loose and have fun with this couple, they are so gracious and true professionals.





On another note, I have been getting asked alot if I do hair and photo packages for my sessions since I also style hair in salon. I have been considering doing this but I am trying to iron out details so stay tuned if that is something you are interested in. Have a wonderful week everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment