Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

First Post!!






Welcome everyone! My first post is a mish mosh of a few of my favorite shoots so far. From babies to bellies to boudoir...there is something for everyone!All of these images are close to my heart as they include some of my dearest friends and family. I am so blessed to be embarking on a journey that brings people together through photos and memory making. I hope you all will check back and see what's new with Juneberry Photo. I look forward to new adventures ahead and hopefully meeting some of you as well. For more on these past sessions, please visit my website http://www.juneberryphoto.com

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment