Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

In Front of the Camera




Usually I am behind the camera, whether it be styling hair or taking photos. But I decided to ask my talented father to take some photos of my little family for Mother's Day. I can't believe we haven't done family pictures since the twins were newborns! All my girls have grown so much since 18 months have gone by (See photos above). We had a heck of a time trying to get all the kids to look at "Pop Pop" for the photos. I wouldn't say it was easy but he did manage to get some great ones of the girls and of our family as a whole. Later, we let the kids run wild and got some amazing shots of them playing. Here is just a sneak peak of our little photoshoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment