Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

My Ava Girl











As I was cleaning my office today, Ava made the executive decision to put on her ballet outfit and "help me." What really ended up happening was simply, her, in front of the mirror, spinning and checking herself out. I love these little moments as they unfold in front of me. Here I am rushing to "get things done" and Ava is off in her own little world...being a kid. Her imagination is brilliant...really...I know every mom gloats about their children but she astounds me with her creativity. I was reminded to slow down and just imagine. Wonderful moments happen when we stop going through the motions and really get to enjoy our kids. I love you Ava Marie! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment