Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

The Franklin Family
















I had the pleasure of photographing the Franklin kids this week. They are so much fun and we all just had a blast! I love capturing moments when kids are just being kids and acting silly but they were great little models aswell. There were a few interesting moments during the shoot also...as we were leaving one location to go to the next, a HUGE snake came slithering out of the grass we were JUST standing in!! I had to snap some photos of him aswell. Note to self...watch were you step when out in a random location. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment