Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

You know I love my vintage shoots!














































Last week I had the pleasure of photographing Alison and Matt in a vintage style session. We shot down to Old Poway Park for this one and it was a great place to shoot...well...other than the prom that was going on while we were there which made me nervous! Don't get me wrong, I love me a good prom and all but I hate having to shoot around crowds. Thankfully, those cute teenagers pretty much stayed in there little gazebo. :) Alison and Matt are a great couple! I know both of them but this was the first time I really got to see them together after hearing they were a couple. They are really comfortable and at ease together. Its such a blessing for me to be able to capture little moments of affection and admiration in a couples shoot. You can tell I had a hard time picking my faves for this post!We had alot of fun and I give Alison props for braving the chilly weather in all her cute (yet sleeveless) tops! She is an amazing makeup artist by the way and did her own makeup for this session...she nailed it! I got to combine my 2 passions for this one , doubling as the hair stylist. Check out Alison on Facebook for more of her artistry!


















xoxo,









J.Berry

0 comments:

Post a Comment