Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

And Baby makes 4! {Murrieta Family Photographer}

{Disclaimer!}- This is a big post...had a hard time picking faves! ;)





















































{A Father's Love}










{Before and After}











{Love}












{Tiny Parts}













Last weekend, I got to do a newborn/family session with the Hawthorne Family! I just love them! I first met Heather in high school and got re-connected just a couple years ago. I was so excited when she and John welcomed their 2nd child, Sawyer. You may remember Heather from my very first shoot...she was my gorgeous maternity model a few months ago! That little boy is going to be such a heartbreaker, let me tell you...he is adorable. I have all girls so I don't know what having a boy is like but I am sure its going to be so much fun for them. And let's not forget big sister Addyson! She is so beautiful and has the most joyous laugh. I loved capturing the little moments at our session as we blew bubbles and watched Addy as she picked flowers. Every time she smells a flower, she says "pee-you"! I thought that was hilarious. You can really feel the love in this family. Heather and John are amazing parents and a great couple first off. I am so glad they asked me to help capture memories for them and I can't wait to shoot Addy's bday party this weekend!




























{p.s}As we were shooting, we came across a street sign named "Hawthorne"- how perfect is that!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment