Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Raving Tans!





































I am a little behind on my blogging lately but a week or two ago I had the fun opportunity to do a commercial shoot for Raving Tans by Heather Hawthorne. She is starting a wonderful spray tan business in the midst of being a mama of 2 (one of them only 2 months old!). Being a mom can take alot out of you and as much as we love our children more than anything, we all need something that is just for us. I am so glad Heather is embarking on this new venture! I think she will have great success in this so if you are sick of harmful tanning beds but still want a healthy glow for a special event, please tell Heather I referred you! The shoot posted here will be followed by the "After" shots of the beautiful models sporting Heather's spray tan but for now, here are the "Before" shots! If you ask me, the girls are allready stunning but will be even that much more gorgeous with a "Raving Tan!" *wink*








{J.Berry}

0 comments:

Post a Comment