Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Raving Tans Before and After
















The final product is here! I finished the after shoot for Raving Tans by Heather Hawthorne finally! I am so excited to show the final product. Heather did an amazing job on our gorgeous models and they looked fab! If you want a beautiful summer glow for that family vacation, a big night out, or your wedding- check Heather out and get the full experience. She is really professional and her rates are super reasonable! I want to get one myself...just need to get over my fear of being seen in a bathing suit! I think I need to go shopping for a new one since the only swimwear I own is in maternity size! ;) Thanks to Raving Tans and the wonderful models who allowed me to be a part of this new venture. What a difference a tan makes!! :)





xo, Juneberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment