Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Party Party! {Murrieta Children's Photographer}














































Do you have something to celebrate?

Consider hiring a photographer to help capture those little moments of fun and laughter at your next event. There are so many times where I wished I had more time to snap photos at my children' s birthday parties but I was to busy hostessing. Don't let those memories pass by! You will be so happy to have those smiles immortalized.

Iam now available for special events including..

Birthday Parties

Baby Showers

Anniversary Celebrations
etc.


{Birthday Shoots will include a mini-portrait session with the guest of honor along with 1-2 hours

of camera time to capture all the fun!}


Message me for details!


xo~ Juneberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment