Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

No excuses!

If you know me at all, you know I don't get in a workout as much as I need to. After running after the kids all day and work, I just never think about it. This is all going to change though because yesterday my hubby bought me an elliptical machine! We drug it upstairs, moved the office around and took 2 hours to set it up. When it was done, we were both so tired that we stood and admired it for a second and plopped into bed. So today starts my "no excuses" journey. I have made so many attempts like a lot of us to loose weight. I've tried Weight Watchers, no carb, South Beach, no fat, no sugar, no taste diets. I've had countless gym memberships that have been useful for about a week and then get forgotten. I've begged my husband to get me an Ab Circle that I don't use and even bought one of those vibrating ab belts that make you look like you are having a seizure (ok, that is the most ridiculous one-can't believe i admitted that!). So here is the goal- I don't want to be super skinny or model like. I want to be healthy, for my kids, for my husband, for my fashion sense (i really want to be able to wear skinny jeans!) and most of all I want this for me. So here it is, im putting myself out there and I hope for the best. I know it will be exciting at first, hard in the middle and rewarding in the end. I hope all of you will join me in my journey, I will need support along the way I'm sure. :) Thanks for listening- time to get moving!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment