Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Brooke and Layton {Temecula Childrens Photographer}





































Sorry for the lack of posting lately..I need to catch up on my blogging! Let's start getting re-aquainted with Brooke and baby brother Layton. Their mom was referred to me to kick off my September/October mini-sessions and Iam so glad. I have a special place in my heart for photographing children and babies so I knew from the start that I would love this session. We met at Harveston Lake in Temecula for a quick morning session by the pond. I love this location but I rarely shoot there. I love the willow trees and the calm lake with ducks swimming by. I used to walk there in the mornings with Ava when she was just a baby but I can't ever seem to get my bootie over there now that I have the twins.








Baby Layton was such a handsome little man and seemed to be practicing his flirting all morning because he had almost a frozen "wink" the entire session. You gotta love little newborn facial expressions! We managed to get great shots of him with both his eyes closed though so I couldn't have been happier! Then there is big sister Brooke! I love her! She is super tiny and has gorgeous hair with eyes that pop! I couldn't have asked for a better model..she had the cutest smile and was truly a joy. I can tell that these two are going to have a wonderful family life and give mom a run for her money in the future. Thank you all for letting me have a little peak into your lives. I had so much fun! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment