Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

The "Real" Deal! {San Diego Family Photographer}














































Last week I met up with the Real family in my hometown of Escondido to photograph a family session at Dixon Lake. Cruising down there made for some great remanicing because I used to go to that lake with my family as a child. It's still the same to me, big birthday party going on up at the picnic tables, families fishing in the lake,and NO parking to speak of! This was a special session to shoot because the Reals have not had a formal family photo taken in a long time, if ever! I was glad that they trusted me with this task and it was my pleasure. They are such a laid back and fun group. Cousins, Sophia and little Omar were so adorable together as they played. Omar was not so sure of me and my scary camera but Iam glad to say we got some great shots of him. Sophia is a natural...what a cutie! I want to send out a big congratulations to Sophia's parents Jose and Elyse on their 2nd baby in the oven. I can't wait to see him/her when the time comes. Thanks to the entire family for hanging out with me! I had so much fun! xo-Juneberry Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment