Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Babiekins Magazine {San Diego Child's Fashion Photographer}

These boys were such pros! Look at those poses! :)








What a sweet face!













Favorite Photo of the Day! Love the outfit, the model, the light...love love!

























She had the best laugh!






















Sweet Sisters...













Our "Secret Garden"
















This is a special post for me because it features 2 of my favorite subjects to photograph...children and fashion. Coming from a background in the hair industry, I have a love for fashion photography and styling. I also absolutely love photographing kids for the obvious reasons...1. I have 3 gorgeous girls of my own who inspire me everyday and 2. I love their honest expression and imaginations. For a long time I have wondered, how could I incorporate my love for two very different things, so when Babiekins Magazine asked if I wanted to do a shoot for their Spring issue, I jumped at the chance. This publication is amazing! If you love unique, whimsical, and modern children's wear and decor, you should check them out! Priscila (the editor extraordinaire) has a great eye for finding clothing and accessories that are fresh and new and so much fun! She has taken this children's magazine and taken it to a whole new level. The art and illustrated short stories are a delight and the whole issue is filled with great imagination and spirit. I am so blessed to be even a small part of this issue and hope to work with Babiekins again someday soon! This shoot might be one of my favorite to date! I had so much fun and couldn't have asked for better little models. What a fun experience !

0 comments:

Post a Comment