Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Model Call!


Hello beautiful couples! Iam talking to YOU! I need 2 people who are fun, creative, stylish, comfortable in front of the camera, and most of all...very much in love for a bridal shoot in late April or May. If this sounds like you or someone you know, please send me a note! And yes, its ok if you are allready married! You also need to be willing to sign a model release so I can show you off online and in my portfolio. I will only choose one couple so submit a photo of the two of you that most expresses your relationship together (does not need to be professional) and a short paragraph telling me your love story. Send it to jessiekenney@rocketmail.com and we are done! I will announce the chosen couple on my facebook page in a week! If you are not yet a fan on my page, please follow the link below to "like" me. Let's make magic people!!

Like me on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment