Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

"Soul Sessions" {Murrieta Lifestyle Photographer}






They say the eyes are the window to the soul. I happen to agree with that statement. Some of my most favorite images of my kids are photos that show details of their sparkly eyes and pure expressions. Going through some of my family photos, I had a little fire lit inside me and decided to create a new type of session for Juneberry Photo. "Soul Sessions" will be held one day a week in my home studio. The sessions will be scheduled in 30 minute intervals and I will only be taking 1-2 subjects per session. These images will focus mainly on who your child truly is...no crazy props, no comlicated backgrounds, no fluff...just simple beauty. Those tiny hands and feet won't stay tiny forever and those beautiful locks of hair will soon be flat ironed and bleached so let's enjoy the fleeting moments of our children just being children. I will photograph your child's silly faces, adorable smiles, even their frowns and grimices...nothing is posed or forced. All images will be presented in beautiful black and white format to keep them timeless. If you like this concept, please share it with your friends so we can keep these special sessions going...everyone needs something that good for the soul!

Details...
"Soul Sessions" $125 for a 30 minute simple studio set up. A gallery of 10-15 images will be presented to you in a private online gallery along with a custom storyboard created from my favorite images from the day. Also included is a 4x8 custom accordion album for you to keep with you whereever you go. Prints and Digital Negative sold seperately. If you are intersted in booking a "Soul Session", please send me a note to jessiekenney@rocketmail.com. 4 bookings per day will be needed to keep the date open.

1 comments:

Kenney and Rome said...

Also for you parents who want to see your images in color, I will also provide all images in full color on request. :)

Post a Comment