Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Playing Catch...Catch-Up that is...


There has been lots on my mind and heart lately along with lots of shoots left to blog and new info for my valued clients and friends. I just wanted to give a quick shout out to any of you who have been noticing my poor neglected blog. I love you all and don't worry...updates are coming soon! And because no blog post should be without a photo, here is a sneak peak of my first solo wedding! Jamie and Paul are such an awesome couple..can't wait to share the rest of their images! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment