Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Baby Parker {Murrieta Newborn Photographer}














I hope everyone is having a great week! It's a good day here at Juneberry Photo because I can share with you a little newborn goodness! Baby Parker is such a sweet little boy. We started his session outdoors on a seemingly nice day (weather wise). The session quickly took a turn as the winds picked up and we had to cut the shoot short and call it a day. All the while Parker was a total trooper! He is such a champ and we even got a few great shots before we needed to make a break for it. I was happy to have him back in my studio for the remainder of his session and I am in love with these images. What a cutie! His parents should be very proud. You may remember them from my nautical maternity session seen HERE. Check out Parker and all charm in these images. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment