Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Bethany the Beautiful {Temecula High School Senior Photographer}

Bethany embodies the title of this post in the purest form. She is beautiful...inside...and out! I think she is going to do some great things in her life and I know she will better other's lives along the way. Bethany is going into a nursing career and I know she will be a success! We had alot of laughs during our time together and some "interesting" experiences as well. You see, as we were shooting her photos a drunken man started hitting on her right in front of God and everybody! It was totally creepy but we high-tailed it right outta there and kept our chins up. I mean she is stunning so I can see why he thought she was pretty but come on buddy...keep it together. It was only 5pm after all! lol These are some of my favorite "grad" photos to date! Thanks for the awesome day B! Best wishes as you head off to college!



0 comments:

Post a Comment