Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Summer Mini Sessions! {Temecula/Murrieta Children's Photographer}

Summer Mini Session!
Take Advantage of my most economical sessions while we enjoy
sunny California Weather! These short & sweet sessions are perfect for sibling photos, baby and toddler, model headshots, and gorgeous sunset photo sessions!

Mini's will run from June 1st- the end of September so book your session while they last.

*print products and digital negatives sold separately*



To make a reservation, please email me at

Are you a fan on my Facebook Page? If you are, thank you! You will receive a FREE 8x10 of your choosing when booking your Mini Session!
(please let me know you are a fan when scheduling)


0 comments:

Post a Comment