Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Love Renewed {Temecula Wedding Photographer}

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I had such a relaxing time with friends and family and people I love. Speaking of love, this is a special post all about 2 people. These two lovely people are the winners of my Couples Contest a few months ago. It took us a while to get all our schedules coordinated but I am so glad that we finally got it all going and I am so happy with the result of our shoot. When I ran this contest, I asked couples to send in an email with their love story telling me all about how they met and challenges they may have faced and overcome. I chose Amber and Gerico because their story just stood out to me. These two have been through long distances and trials but have such a strong bond. Spending time with them was like hanging out with old friends and you can see the love they have for eachother beyond the posing and the location we chose. Their affection shines through all the frills (although I love the frills!) and you just see them...laughing, smiling, and being themselves. It was such an honor to help re-create wedding day photos for them that they never got to have taken in the first place. A big thank you to The Humphrey's Estate in Temecula for providing the fabulous location! If you are looking for a wedding venue, please check them out! The location is breathtaking especially in person!

To read Amber and Gerico's love story in their own words, please read below....


"My name is Amber and i am happily married to my husband Gerico for almost 7 years in JULY... We met back in 2001 in Virginia Beach, Va. He was a cute sailor and i was just a young girl trying to get away from Ohio and get a fresh start. Gerico came into a billiard i was working at on my first night. He was sent to Virginia by accident for some military training. We say its fate. hehe, if you beleive in stuff like that. We started talking, hanging out and the time came too short. He had to then move back to Washington where his ship was to be stationed.. We had a long distance relationship for a bit. The phone calls and plane trips started to get old. On one of my visits i was on my way home. I didnt want to leave, not knowing he felt the same way. He flew me back the next day and i moved in with him. One month later he had to be deployed on a 6 month cruise to fight the war. Before he left he had proposed to me, telling me he didnt want to leave without me being his fiance..I was so happy, but again It was hard on me to say goodbye. i didnt have any friends, i was worried and watch the news contantly. I get a call saying the cruise got extended to a 10 month long cruise. I was devistated. We wrote letters, emails, phone calls and sent packages. It was the only way to stay strong. It was hard. He finally came home safe. About a year later, we found out we were pregnant with our first child. :o) Such a great feeling. We never had the chance to plan a big beautiful wedding. But i didnt have the insurance and healthcare i needed so we had a small little wedding. I was 8 months pregnant. Although we didnt have all our family or friends there, and knowing it wasnt my dream wedding. I was fine with it. I got to finally marry my best friend. If i never met Gerico that night, i could honestly say im not sure if i would be the person i am today. He made me change into a better person. I couldnt be happier for that. So, telling you my quick little story, i cant say we are the best people for the "job" but i could say that this would be something so amazing for us. Something we can look back at and remember all we had gone through to get to this part of our life. Lots of love, struggles, tears and happiness. Ill never get that big wedding, but maybe we could capture some great pictures, one's we've never gotten done before." - Amber



















"

0 comments:

Post a Comment