Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Under Construction!

Hello to all my new and returning readers! I would like to let you know that my Juneberry Photo Website is currently undergoing a makeover! My glam squad is working really hard, its a big job transforming her, so please bare with me. ;) I am excited to launch a new streamlined look but in the meantime, please check back here on the blog for newest session stories and updates.


For Portrait Inquiries please email us at juneberryphoto@yahoo.com
For Commercial and Fashion Inquiries please email me directly at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com


Thank you!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment