Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Rylin Ashlee Salon {Temecula Fashion Photographer}

























































































































"Those who seek beauty, will find it." -That's the moto of the Rylin Ashlee Salon. I love these talented ladies! I not only call them my friends but they are also my co-stylists. If you don't allready know, I also work part time at this amazing salon. :) I was so excited to do a photoshoot for the team and show off some of the fabulous work these ladies do. One of the things salon owner Jessica Sisler strives for is a fashion-forward enviroment that is based on continued education. I think alot of salons forget about continuous learning and it is so essential in this industry. We had so much fun stuffing stylists and models into my little garage for this shoot! Thank you everyone who participated and came to support us. Here are some of my personal favorites from the night.






























Want to feel like a model? Call 951-695-5575 for your appointment today! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment