Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Walking on Rooftops {Temecula Portrait Photographer}
























































Earlier this week I took a jaunt down to Old Town Temecula where I met up with Tracy. Tracy is a model and aspiring actress who was looking to expand her portfolio. I suggested we go to the top of the new parking structure there in Old Town and try something new. Tracy was up for anything and was a joy to work with. She is smart and has a great head on her shoulders, not to mention, she is gorgeous! I am sure she will have success in any industry she pursues. We had so much fun running all around that parking structure...and we probably broke a few rules by having her climb onto the rooftop for a few shots. {Don't worry folks- no models were injured in the making of this shoot} *wink* I also have to mention my stylist friend Natasha at Rylin Ashlee Salon. She styled the hair for Tracy and did wonderful work. Thank you all for such a great evening...here are some highlights from the shoot. Happy Friday!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment