Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Emily & Jimmy's Day at the Faire {San Diego Engagement Photographer}














































Hi all! Today's blog has a cute couple alert! Emily and Jimmy were such a fun pair and I couldn't have asked for a better assignment! They came to me through a mutual friend and wanted a vintage engagement session at a fair. I absolutely loved that idea!! (You know I love my vintage!) I have been wanting to do a shoot in a "carnival" type setting for a while and this was so perfect for them because their first date was at a fair! How perfect!! So we took a trip to Belmont Park and had a great time. Their personalities are so goofy and light-hearted with this element of "cool" so I really wanted to capture them just being themselves. "E" and "J" were so easy to photograph and seem so at ease with eachother. You can really just tell when a couple is totally and utterly in love with one another and it shows through the lens. Another fun fact about these two...Jimmy owns Stews Barber Shop and Emily is a hair stylist! I love it! Thank you both for a day of laughter and good times, and best wishes on your wedding! I had a blast with you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment