Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

The Wood Family {Temecula Family Photographer}

Last Years Shot (pre-Juneberry Photo) *wink*










The end of the day...I loved the way the light moved around the fountain.






















































A blog a day keeps the doctor away? Well, not quite but since I am so behind in my blogging, you all are getting one new post a day until the end of the week ! Let's get excited for the Wood Family up next!

Last year, Christy and Nick asked me to take their family photo for Christmas cards since Nick's father (who is also a photographer) wasn't in town to do it. I said yes, not knowing that they would be my very first family session ever! It was after taking photos for them that I began to get the itch to explore the photography world more. Thankfully I had a bit more experience this year and was able to do a full session at Lake Harveston this past week. I don't do a ton of sessions there but I am not sure why. Its a beautiful location! The water was calm and serene and the light was yummy! I had so much fun with the kids and got to spend a wonderful day by a lake...i love my job! Thanks Christy and Nick for asking me to capture your beautiful family and for taking a chance with me a year ago when I knew nothing about photography. Love you guys !

0 comments:

Post a Comment