Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Fay, Mark & Their Cute Crew {Temecula Family Photographer}





































Uh! My brain! Where does it go sometimes? Let me play a little catch up with Fay and Mark! Please don't kill me for how long this has taken to get up. :)
















Old Town Temecula was the location of choice for this family session. The day was cloudy and it had allready sprinkled that morning so I was hoping and praying it wouldn't rain on us. I guess my prayers were heard because the rain stayed away and the light was so perfectly even. I love those overcast days even though I prefer to shoot in rich sunlight. Fay and Mark have 2 beautiful children, Braydon and Taylor. Big brother "B" did so well during our session and had the best GQ face ever! I loved his little swagger! :) Little sis has the most beautiful eyes and really is the sweetest thing. I loved hanging out with them for our mini-session. Thanks guys for letting me capture you being you! You have a beautiful family and are such amazing parents. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment