Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Liberty Station {San Diego Family Photography}








































































































This session takes us to San Diego to photograph one of my oldest and dearest friends! I've known Andrea since grade school and I couldn't have been happier to do a session with her and her growing family. With 2 dogs and a hubby in tow, we headed to Libery Station where we captured some great moments. Andrea loves Starbucks Christmas cups when they come out each year (and who wouldn't love them!) so we took a small coffee break and got some casual shots of the fam cozying up with some "S-bucks."Unfortunately Scott's Pepermint Mocha was a bit to "Pepermint-y". :( I can't wait for all that is in store for my friend. I am super excited to meet baby girl and see her grow. Andrea and Scott will with no doubt be amazing parents. So here's to you my friend and may the Lord bless you with all the joy that you deserve. xo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment