Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Winner Winner #3-0-0! {Temecula Family Photographer}














































A while ago I posted a fun little contest on my facebook page to see if I could reach 300 "likes." Many business pages do give-a-ways like this on their pages as well but I was a little reluctant at first. I just wasn't sure if people would respond but respond they did and sure enough, #300 was announced! Now, I am so happy I did this contest because I got to meet the sweetest little family. The "D" family met me at Lake Harveston in Temecula for a mini-session in the freezing cold! They were such amazing troopers! Little "C" was the cutest thing! Right when I walked up and introduced myself, she leaned forward to give me a hug. I melted! She was so fun and her parents are so great with her. Michelle from TUTU GIRLZ also contributed to their special prize by creating a fabulous Christmas tutu for C to wear! See...it pays to be a fan of Juneberry Photo! *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment