Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Baby Kinley {Murrieta Newborn Photographer}

First smiles




























I loved her little fo-hawk!






It's definitely the busy season around here! I am so behind on my blogging and have been so excited to be working on so many fabulous sessions lately! I can't wait to get them all on the blog but for starters, I wanted to introduce to you, Kinley Mae! This little beauty comes to us from her beautiful mama Caitlyn which I shot a while back for her maternity session in Balboa Park. Remember the amazing fig tree? Her session can be seen here!








Kinley was so amazing to photograph! She was a great sleeper and smiled more than any other newborn I've seen. I am not sure if this was coincidence but when asked to "give a smile for grandma", she gave me the biggest grin...right on cue! I ate it up! Newborns are some of my favorite subjects to photograph for a couple of reasons. One, they remind me of my not-so-little ones when they were born and I get to have my baby fix for the day. Secondly, I love newborn sessions because they are peaceful. The atmosphere I try to create is quiet, warm, and full of love. The way parents interact with their newborns just days after birth is beautiful to me. Every touch is delicate and each glance is precious. I love each little grimace or raise of the eyebrow,and every stretch and wiggle. Every little moment is full of discovery. Congrats to Caitlyn and Brett! May you enjoy all the little adventures ahead of you. xo-Juneberry

0 comments:

Post a Comment