Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Chestnuts Roasting by an Open Fire...{Escondido Family Photographer}









































































































One of my last family sessions for the year just happens to be one of my favorites! I loved hanging out with the Chestnut family! We almost got rained out but the day turned out great and no one got drenched! This family truly has a style all their own (which i loved!) and were so fun to photograph. Little "K" is such an angel! She is as sweet as she is adorable. As I walked along the pathway to meet them I noticed a group of bushed off to the side all decked out in Christmas decor! Random! I had to take advantage of that so we added some last minute shots of little "K" playing around them. I loved her expression when she saw these decorations! So cute! Thanks for a wonderful afternoon guys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment