Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

The Howard Family {Menifee Family Photographer}














































I had the pleasure of photographing one of my clients who has been getting her hair done with me for years now. Sheryn and I instantly clicked when she first sat down in my salon chair. She asked me to give her a whole new look the very first time we met so I knew she would be a fun client and friend. I was so glad that when I started my photography business, my hair clients were supportive and I am so excited that Sheryn asked me to capture her family. During our short session, we had lots of laughs and at one point, couldn't get the giggles out! hehe Sheryn and her hubby are so adorable together and have a great sense of humor. I can't wait til she gets a little further along in her pregnancy to do maternity portraits! I just know this baby will be coming into a household full of love and laughter. I should also add that this was my second session within a week of eachother that included 2 dogs, husband and wife with baby on the way...must be a good formula. :) Thanks guys for the great afternoon! I couldn't have asked for better subjects! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment