Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

I thought that I would start this post with a quote from Edith Lovejoy Pierce...


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."


I like this quote because it is encouragement for the New Year. I don't know where the next year will lead me or what opportunities I will have. I'm not sure of the events to come and I don't want to know. I like being able to hope and look forward to what God has in store for me and my family in 2011. I am not doing any resolution this year because I am for 1. I'm never successful at them and 2. I think that any improvements in my life or work should be made regardless of what year it is. I think that is the challenge of life anyway...we are constantly learning and growing and making lemonade when life gives us lemons. We all have new goals to work toward and Iam so excited for this next year. I have alot planned for Juneberry Photo in 2011 and I am hoping for a year of meeting great people and photographing the moments that mean the most to them. I have been so thankful for all of you and your support this last year. You have made this first year of business a true joy! I hope you all have a brilliant New Year and a 2011 full of possibility!


Cheers to 2011!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment