Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Beautiful Mama {Murrieta Maternity Photographer}






















This may be one of my most favorite maternity sessions yet! As my very last session of 2010, I knew I needed to go out with a bang! Andrea is one of my oldest friends (well she isn't actually old- but you get the idea). I was so happy and honored to be photographing her first pregnancy. I love when I get to document special moments for my friends because I feel a real connection to the moment. I have very fond memories of my pregnancies and I think this is such a magical time. I know not everyone has this experience with morning sickness and other complications that can occur but Andrea definetly had that "glow". I know that this baby (name unknown), will be entering this world with a loving mother and father and a life full of opportunity. Iam so excited to meet baby girl and shower her with super cute hand-me-downs! After all, I have 3 of basically everything! haha. Congrats my dear friend and all of God's blessings to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment