Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Thinking of China...

For this post, I thought I'd share something personal. Recently my dad left for China to embark on a adventure in the orient. He is going to be the Assistant Director of Photography for a newspaper and will be gone for a year or two. I am so excited for him and this new once in a lifetime opportunity but its a bitter sweet feeling. It was so hard to say goodbye to my dad, my mentor and my friend. Thank goodness for Skype and the internet! My girls will miss their "Pop Pop" and all the havoc they ensued on him. ;) Maybe a bright side to all this, he will be thousands of miles away during their "terrible twos!" hehe. So here is a big USA "See ya later!" to my wonderful father. I love you and wish you all the best! Show China how its done Dada!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment