Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Little Lovely {Escondido Newborn Photographer}
















Recently, one of my good friends from childhood had her first baby. As I remember of all the times we shared growing up, I can't help but think how blessed I was to be witnessing her life in full circle. Not many people can say they have had the same friend from kindergarden into their adult life. Sure, we may have had times where we weren't as close but through the years we have always been able to come back and stay connected as friends. From the playground to the alter, we shared lots of special moments. We have been through boyfriends, crushes and eventually married the men of our dreams. And now we can share moments of motherhood and all that comes with it. I am so honored to be even a small part of the new memories this family will be making. So with no further ado- I give to you baby Audrey! Maybe the cutest baby EVER! (apart from my own of course ) *wink*. Congrats to mom and dad and much love! You will be amazing parents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment