Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

Baby in Bloom {Temecula Maternity Photographer}







I love when I get to do a maternity session! I loved being pregnant and it reminds me of what an exciting time it is. Lauren is going to make a beautiful mama! On this particular day it was quite overcast and cloudy but our location was beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better pair to hang out with. Lauren's hubby is a hoot! He had us laughing the entire time and if I needed a good smile out of Lauren, all I had to do was make her look at Kevin...she'd start laughing instantly! I also loved the fact that when they arrived, Kevin happened to be eating a box of Goldfish crackers (I thought the prego mama was suppost to have the cravings) . hehe. I am so happy I got to be a part of this special time for them and cannot wait to meet little H when she arrives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment