Pages


photo by Leslie Houx

Share The Love- Grab a Button!

button"/>

Book A Session!

If you are interested in booking a session or commercial project, please email me at jessiekenney@rocketmail.com for more info! I look forward to speaking with you!

New Tem Member Intro!



New kid on the block! No, I don't mean that adorable baby in the photo above...I mean that Juneberry Photo has a new team member (er....my first ever team member)!!

I am happy to introduce Andrea to you all! She is pictured about with her awesome hubby and beautiful new baby girl. Andrea will be helping to control the madness around here and will be corresponding with some of you by replying to emails, sending out newsletters, sending out specials and notifications of Mini-Session dates, etc. So if you are inquiring about booking a session or need basic information, please know that you will most likely be speaking to this lovely lady! I am excited to have her by my side so I can focus on the things I love and giving you all great customer service. Please note that I will still take commercial inquiries and project emails at my existing account but all portrait inquiries and general info will now go through juneberryphoto@yahoo.com! Thank you all for the amazing support and giving me the opportunity to do what I love for a living! Welcome Andrea! Thank you for attempting to organize this crazy brain of mine!!

Love,
Juneberry Photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment